Our members play a crucial role in all aspects of the organization. Membership is open to individuals and organizations that want to contribute to its purpose and mission. There are a number of benefits to being a member.
Members have access to the following benefits:
- online access to our resources, including publications, guidance, and tools such as Audit News
- preferred access and rates (where applicable) to our training, webinars, and events
- opportunities to network with senior-level decision makers in the public sector through our research, events, and advisory groups
In addition, institutional members:
- Contribute to and are consulted in the development of our five-year strategic plan.
- Are consulted in the selection and development of products, services, and research projects.
- Can influence the direction of research and comment on research findings.
- Receive tailored event, workshop, and training courses to fit their organizational needs.
- Share excellent networking opportunities within our stakeholder communities.
How to Become a Member
an individual membership.
Employees of our institutional members receive complimentary membership.
Register for a complimentary membership.
Already a member?
613.302.9497 or at email@example.com