Membership is open to individuals and organizations and comes with the following benefits:
- Access to our comprehensive audit report and resource database (Audit News) at no charge;
- Discounts on all our training courses;
- Access to complimentary webinars; and
- Opportunities to network with senior-level decision makers in the public sector through our research, events, and advisory groups
In addition, institutional members:
- Can have all employees of their organization or department access CAAF member benefits and communications;
- Are able to request tailored courses to fit their organizational needs;
- Have the opportunity to contribute to and be consulted in the development of CAAF’s plans and priorities;
- Are consulted in the selection and development of products, services, and research projects;
- Can influence the direction of research and comment on draft research reports and guidance documents; and
- Can receive tailored capacity development workshops for your Public Accounts Committee (if applicable).
Download our PDF document to learn more about member benefits.
Not sure if you are a member?
Become a member today!
|Individual Membership||Institutional Membership|
an individual membership.